You might have seen that most online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to have you start playing there. Like most things in the world, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset you’ve been ripped off, It is advisable to continue reading and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this “free” money?
- A Match bonus is the most 먹튀제보 하는곳 common type of bonus. For every buck you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you placed by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Unces is providing a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses have been limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a separate bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or within the welcome bonus
- A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of the all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or combining the two; so if a casino markets a $3000 welcome bonus, that it is the most you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the most bonus in each stage, you won’t reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
- A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a bonus you get from an online casino which will enable you to play a real income games and never having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino and never having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the “trust” issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who feel safe lodging and playing at one online casino will be cautious when trying out another one they’ve never played at. Other players don’t want to create a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus will help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering yet others drive well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i. e. players who have no purpose of playing for a real income in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere at the center and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty bit, usually $10-$15 and they are either told her i would potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your earnings if you’ve been lucky.
- Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a revulsion, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your earnings. Let’s say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your earnings and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
- Payment method bonus: This is something that was initially common at Playtech powered casinos and has spread to many others as well over the years. Besides lodging at an online casino with your credit or debit card, there are many electronic options most of which provide instant fund exchanges without the associated hassle and high fees. Many of these alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account carefully. Some are even pre-paid cards you can purchase at a kiosk. Just for using these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you register to an online casino you’ve never played at as this can definitely be in your favor.
- Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can get bonuses in return for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play, the more points you earn and the better the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.
It is always important to check the particular T&Cs at the online casino you’re playing or want to play at because often you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be docked off your earnings.
OK, so I’m sure you’re now thinking how to take advantage of all this good, so here’s the flip side of the card. Online casinos are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse, also known as bonus whoring, by players. Exactly can get expelled from a land based casino for checking cards for example, you can also get your players account closed at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day playing is entertainment and is said to be fun and exciting. It’s not a day job and you can’t really earn money at the casino. Bonuses add to the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are merely a marketing tool. Claim them, have fun with them, increase your excitement but don’t expect log out richer.
Ron Michael. Faulkner is the leader of the group of online casino professionals that are behind CasinoPromoGuide. The group aims to provide updated information about bonuses and running promotions to online casino players from all over the world. The name of the game is to help players stretch their online playing budget just that little bit more in these days of relative recession.